Today, our Manor House Culinary Team has shared their secret gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe with us to show everyone. These cookies are perfect for any cookie-lover and are soft to the bite and tasty to the soul. Pair these with your favorite milk drink and you’ll be in for a delicious treat this week.
- 225g of Room-Temperature Butter
- 225g of Brown Sugar
- 170g of Cane Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 5 Grams of Vanilla Paste or Extract
- 250g of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Flour
- 62g of Milk Powder
- 4g of Baking Soda
- 4g of Kosher Salt
- 225g of Dark Chocolate Chips or Discs
- 100g of Cashews
- 80g of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Combine butter & sugars into a mixer with paddle, and cream for 5 minutes on medium speed. Scrape the edges and cream for another 5 minutes.
- Add eggs—one at a time, making sure to mix well before adding the next.
- Add vanilla paste. Mix to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine flour, milk powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix this together.
- Slowly add the flour into the mixer at low speed. Mix to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on low to get everything combined.
- Portion dough into 70 gram balls onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper, and lightly press down on the dough ball to flatten it out. Leave them about 1″ thick.
- Chill flattened cookies for at least 1 hour before baking.
- Place the sheet tray into the preheated oven, and bake at 325°F for 5 minutes. Rotate and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for five minutes, and cool on rack.
This gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe is sure to make everyone smile, so take our Chef’s secret, and get to baking! Stay up to date with The Grove today.