EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT THE GROVE
The Grove Club, located in College Grove, TN (30 minutes south of Nashville), offers its members a distinctive private club lifestyle dedicated to providing exceptional services and the most comprehensive amenity and recreational offerings in the region. The amenities of The Grove Club include our signature golf course, grand clubhouse, golf shop, a full-service day spa, professionally staffed fitness facilities, racquet sports programming, children’s programming, fine and casual dining experiences, retail offerings and more.
Do you have a passion for hospitality and the service industry?
Do you thrive in a work environment that demands a skill set that includes attention to detail, patience, professionalism, multitasking, positivity, empathy, problem-solving, flexibility and teamwork?
Are you fueled by providing memorable, exceptional experiences by building positive, professional relationships to fulfill others’ needs?
If you’re someone who enjoys working with people to bring them joy through acts of service and positive, memorable experiences, The Grove Club is the place for you! We are building our team of hospitality professionals dedicated to our members’ experience.
Our work is demanding and exciting, with the potential for career growth and advancement opportunities endless. Our ownership group, Escalante Golf, is a boutique owner and operator of numerous properties across the United States, some of the most prestigious golf courses and private clubs in the country. If you are looking to start your career, or take that next step, we are excited to hear from you!
Now hiring year-round full and part-time positions. Excellent benefits program for full-time employees, including health insurance, life insurance, and PTO (paid time off).
The following employment opportunities are now available:
- Food & Beverage Director (view job description)
- Food & Beverage Manager (view job description)
- Beverage Manager (view job description)
- Executive Sous Chef (view job description)
- Sous Chef (view job description)
- Line Cook (view job description)
- Kitchen Steward/ Dishwasher
- Server (view job description)
- Bartender (view job description)
- Beverage Cart Attendant (view job description)
- Nail Technician (view job description)
- Receptionist (view job description)
- Facilities Maintenance Technician (view job description)
- Golf Outside Services (FT, PT) (view job description)
- Golf Course Maintenance – Equipment Operator (view job description)
To apply online, complete the form below.
To apply in person, print an application with the links as follows and drop it off at The Grove Club Manor House, Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00am – 6:00pm.
APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD: English
APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD: Spanish