The Grove couldn’t be happier to call Williamson County home. Things are changing outside the Grove, and for good reason. A rapidly growing population, a booming economy, and award winning school districts have all come together to transform Williamson County into one of the most desirable locations in Tennessee. Its unique mix of modern and historical homes along with beautiful rustic farms and high-end, downtown apartments has people coming from all across the country to see what all the buzz is about.
From rolling hills and pristine lakes, to historic downtowns full of local boutiques, and a unique blend of restaurants that are offering their own take on some southern classics. Williamson County has become a unique mix of tradition and innovation that has left visitors and citizens raving.
Here are a few statistics that we are proud of:
- Williamson County is Tennessee’s fastest growing county from 2012 to 2013.
- Home to Nissan North America, as well as 13 of the largest 25 publicly traded companies of the Nashville region.
- Voted the #1 Healthiest County in Tennessee: by the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Report (March, 2015)
- Williamson County is home to the top three 2015 Best Towns in Tennessee – #1 Franklin, #2 Fairview, #3 Spring Hill (Niche Rankings, 2015)
- Ranked #1 on Niche Rankings list of Best School Districts in Tennessee (2015)
- According to Williamson, Inc. Economic Development, the county’s workforce is expected to grow from 116,225 to 141,226 by the year 2023 with the addition of close to 25,000 new jobs.
- The Williamson County Chamber of Commerce reports that its population of senior residents will grow from 20,000 to 40,000 by 2023.
People of all ages and all walks of life are making their homes in Williamson County, businesses are setting up shop, and the visitors just keep on coming. So make a trip out to Williamson County today, and see what the buzz is about.