1. The Grove is located minutes from downtown Franklin, Tennessee and perfectly situated near the rapidly growing retail corridors of Berry Farms and Cool Springs. The Grove is located just 15 minutes south of these major growth areas, which means no stop lights, no traffic headaches—just open highway and easy access.
2. The Grove is located in the top school district in the state. Williamson County schools have consistently outperformed their regional and national counterparts for the past five years.
3. Williamson County has the lowest county tax rate in the Nashville area, no state income tax, maintains one of the lowest costs of living compared to other major metro areas, and has seen a 29% job growth over the last 5 years—13% more jobs than the national average.
4. The Grove has the most comprehensive amenity and recreation package of any community in Tennessee. Members enjoy Greg Norman Signature Golf, resort-style pools, tennis, fitness center, full-service spa, youth programming, equestrian, dining, provision store, fishing, trails, parks, and so much more. There are activities and programs for the whole family to enjoy.
5. Artisan-built homes of superior quality, architectural detailing and finishes. The Grove's Trusted Builder Team is a select group of award-winning builders that are known throughout the area as the best of the best. The custom estate homes you will find at The Grove are second to none.
These are just a few of the reasons why The Grove is the number one selling private club community in Williamson County. Stop by for a visit and discover for yourself all the reasons why The Grove is so perfect!